MPlayer OSX Extended revision 12
MPlayer OSX Extended is an unofficial extension of the MPlayer OSX user interface.
Development on the official MPlayer OSX frontend has been slow in recent years and MPlayer OSX Extended tries to change that. The project is focused on a steady pace and aimed at making MPlayer OSX what it ought to be: A simple but powerful video player.
MPlayer OSX Extended is not aimed at long release cycles and maintaining stable branches. To keep development simple and to focus on bringing the project forward, there's only one branch and no release numbers. Just ongoing revisions, of which each should be better than the one before.
Additions to the original project include:
* Fullscreen controls
* More video filter options (Postprocessing, Deinterlace etc)
* Support for styled ASS subtitles
* Audio and video equalizers (not yet interactive)
* Taking Screenshots
* Stream selection
* Automatic updates
* Up-to-date compiled versions of MPlayer
* Many interface improvements
* Many bug fixes